LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Evan's New Room

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted pics of Evan's new room. I thought for sure I did that last week. Ugh! So it's now been a month since we painted his room, but it's still not done. The framing of the jerseys is taking longer than I thought. I didn't realize jerseys were so expensive to frame. Ugh! Plus I still haven't found the exact couple pics that I want to hang. It'll get done eventually. So with that said, here's some pics of the room almost done.

The room before.... Best I have, since I forgot to take a pic before we tore it apart.
The room after with the the new green and gray walls, and the new Spartan bedding.
Another angle- This is the wall where I want to hang a few pics above the dresser.
These pics are of Kirk Cousins and Greg Jones that Greg took at a game in 2010.
The other empty wall above the bed where I'd like to hang the jerseys. I also found the new sports lamp at Hobby Lobby which I really like!

I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I love the green! It's perfect and Evan really likes it too. He did well picking the gray. We were deciding between two different shades, and we let him choose. I think this room will grow with him well over the years (as I don't plan on changing it for a very long time). It's a Spartan room so there's no way we'll ever get tired of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment