LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Recap

Well the week is about over already, and I haven't even had a chance to post about Easter. Before I do that though, I noticed my previous post from a couple weeks ago was still in my drafts. I never published it, ooops. So while it's way old news now I figured I'd still post it because I love the pic of my Evan! :)

Now onto something more recent, Easter. Both kids had the first week of April off for Spring Break. Emmaline actually had two weeks off and was off the last week of March as well. We stayed around home for spring break, and I got a few projects done (that post is coming, I promise). Easter happened to fall on the second weekend of Spring Break. We ended up heading down to my sisters & dad's for Easter weekend since we were at my mom's last year. My dad and step-mom had Easter dinner. I was hoping for good weather on Easter because the kids really wanted to look for Easter eggs outside and grandma and grandpa's. Although it rained Saturday night, it cleared up enough Sunday morning for the Easter egg hunt. It was sunny out, but pretty windy so it was a little chilly. At least it wasn't raining though.

I was proud of myself that I got all the eggs filled before the night before Easter. A whole four days before people! That's a record for me. We planned to do the egg hunt before lunch at my dad's on Sunday. However, come to find out when we were at my dad's on Saturday, he filled a bunch of eggs for the kids as well. So we did a few at my sister's Easter morning along with the kids Easter baskets. All together the kids ended up with a ton of eggs to open, and they loved all their Easter basket stuff from the Easter bunny. We had a nice Easter lunch and then headed home. We ended up going to a late dinner with Greg's mom when we got back. Here's a few pictures of the kids from Easter.

Besides the Easter egg hunt, the kids colored eggs with cousin Kaite on Saturday night.
Checking out the eggs they found and the goodies from the Easter bunny!
Lookin' for eggs at Grandma & Grandpa's. The eggs were everywhere!
They liked the eggs they found at Grandma & Grandpa's better. Lots of money (change) in those eggs!
Happy Easter from my two little bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment