LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm A Winner x2

My luck has changed over the last week. It's been a little crazy. I'm really not a lucky person, but it seems the last two Tuesdays I have been. Last week Tuesday I was on the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago Facebook page (I'm a fan of the page), and saw they were having their Tuesday contest. I "liked" the page about a month ago, but have always forgotten about the Tuesday contest. LEGOLAND posted some pics of different Legos and all you had to do was comment which one you would choose and why. So I asked my little Lego guy to pick one. Evan looked through them all and chose one and said he liked it because it looked like something that could go to outer space and he'd like to ride on it. Works for me so I commented on the one he picked. I figured, why not and then really didn't think too much more of it. Then when I went to my Facebook on Wednesday I saw a post on my home page from LEGOLAND with the three winners name. Mine was first on the list. I couldn't believe it. I won four tickets to LEGOLAND in Chicago! Evan was beyond thrilled and wanted to know when we were leaving. We had actually been talking about going to Chicago this month. Greg's mom said she'd take the kids and us before they went back to school. So we're going to be going next week! The kids are so excited!

This week on Tuesday I was on Facebook and saw a post from Eastwood Towne Center (the mall by us). It was to enter for a $100 gift card to the mall that they would be giving away at the summer concert series they hold every Tuesday night. There was only like an hour left to enter, and I wasn't doing anything so I figured why not! I entered and then pretty much forgot all about it. I wasn't going to the summer concert at the mall, but the winner didn't have to be present so that was good. Tuesday was Greg's mom's birthday so we had gone out to dinner and then when we got home we took the kids to the park. I happened to be checking my email on my phone and saw an email from Eastwood Towne Center. I instantly new what it was, but yet I couldn't believe it. I knew the only reason I'd be getting an email would be because I won. Sure enough I did. Seriously though, I couldn't believe it after just winning the LEGOLAND tickets the week before! The gift card is good for anywhere at the mall so that's nice!

So two winnings in two weeks! I'm wondering what next week will bring... hmmmm, maybe I should play the lotto!

No comments:

Post a Comment