LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, October 11, 2010

My Lil' Spartans

As previously mentioned, I want to share some photos of the kids from Saturday. We headed over to campus early to do some pictures at this "silly tree" the kids always like when we pass by it on the way to Greg's work. It's on Adams field on campus, and I've been wanting to get over there and do pics, but it's been football Saturdays so much and some of the weekends have been crappy weather wise, we haven't had the chance. Since the game was away this past weekend and the weather was beautiful, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity. I also just got this MSU outfit for Em that I think is absolutely ADORABLE and wanted to get some pics of her in it. What better place than on campus, right? Greg took the pics and he snapped over 500 of them. I had to weed through them and picked out just a few to share on Facebook which some of you saw. For those of you that haven't seen them here are a few of my favorites photo of my Lil' Spartans.

When did my little baby girl grow up?
She really does "look up" to her big brother in everything she does.This picture brings tears to my eyes because it really shows me how fast my little guy is growing up. When I look at it, I can picture him in this same pose for his senior pictures.
My precious little girlThe joy they have running on campus melts my heart! They are Spartans for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment