LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

T-ball Time

Big news at the Shearwater Nest! Well at least for Evan it is. I thought I mentioned in my previous blog post that Evan's other top middle tooth was loose when the one fell out last week. Looking back though I guess I didn't. Anyhow, both top middle teeth were loose at the same time. After the one fell out, then the other one got a little looser. It too was pretty much dangling by one side. Well yesterday evening Greg was getting Evan in the car and they were goofing around. Evan was giggling up a storm and bit down on his lip and his tooth ended up popping out. Once again Evan has a new look.


So within a matter of five nights the tooth fairy paid another visit to our house. Evan got another two dollars for his tooth. He says he's saving up for the space shuttle Lego that he really wants. Speaking of the space shuttle. Monday the Endeavour shuttle launch finally happened after a two week delay. Evan had been asking and asking when the launch was going to happen. He was so excited to see the shuttle launch once again. It happened while he was at school so I had to DVR it so he could watch when he got home. Later in the day I saw a photo posted that some lady took while on a flight from NY to Florida. She took a picture of the space shuttle from the plane.What a once in a lifetime photo opportunity. How cool would that be?


In other news, it's t-ball time in our household. Last month we signed Evan up for t-ball and ever since then that's all he's been talking about. Tonight was finally his first practice and boy was he excited. He's got practice twice a week until June and then his games start. There are only eight games so I'm sure it will go fast, but I'm sure he's going to have lots of fun nonetheless. Last year we were gone on vacation during t-ball so he couldn't play. His team is called the Clearwater Threshers and their mascot is a shark. I guess all the teams this year are named after minor league baseball clubs and the coach gets to pick the name. We're looking forward to Evan learning a new sport and having a fun time with it.

Before I leave tonight I'd like to wish my friends Brenda and Missy a very happy birthday! The 17th is a great day to have a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment