LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Latest Pinterest Finds

Oh this Pinterest thing is so addicting. I've managed to hook some more friends on it too. Haha! I love though that we all have this fun addiction and I really do enjoy seeing what other people pin, because it gives me lots of good ideas! Here are some of the latest things I've been pinning.

Mmmm, brownie pops! Don't they look delicious? I've seen many cake pops and marshmallow pops, but this is the first I've seen of brownie pops!
This is pinned on my "dream home" board. I would love someday to have a house with ceiling beams. That's a long way down the road though so for now I'll just keep dreaming... unless I quickly win the lotto!
I thought this was a clever way to organize ribbon.
I really like this candle display with the candy corns for fall. I'm going to do this!
I've been wanting to paint the basement for a long time... like three years! I've wanted to paint it green too, and I really like this shade. I think it would be fun for the basement! This was from one of the HGTV's dream home.
All photos are courtesy of Pinterest. Once again thanks Ann for getting me started on my addiction! Haha! Speaking of Ann, I'd like to wish her a very happy birthday! Hope you had a great day. Welcome to the 36 club!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally in love with ceiling beams too. I have 9 foot ceilings on my main floor, and I keep trying to figure out if I can do something like that in some of my rooms!

    ReplyDelete