LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Sweet It Is... To Be A Winner!

Good afternoon dear blog readers. I'm so excited that I just couldn't wait until later to blog about it. Remember the cupcake creations I told you about last week? Well after 102 entries (I had 27), I was chosen today as the winner of the limited edition create your own flavor cupcake thanks to Lansing Mom's Like Me and the Sugar Shack! Isn't that exciting? I see cupcakes in my near future!!! The winner was supposed to be announced yesterday and I checked all day and there was no posting (this was due to the LMLM site manager having computer problems). Finally late this morning I saw the posting and my name next to it! Before I get to the winning flavor, I wanted to share the rest of my cupcake creations with you. We left off with #12 which was "Cotton Candy" so now we'll start with #13!

13. Blue Raspberry- I pictured a bright blue cupcake with blue frosting for this one. Flavored like a blue raspberry slushie or sno-cone. Then sprinkled with some sugared crystals on top and garnished with a raspberry!
14. Champagne & Strawberries Cupcake- Strawberry cupcake topped with a champagne flavored frosting and garnished with a fresh strawberry!
15. Apple Pie A La Mode Cupcake- A spiced cake cupcake with a vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a dollop of apple pie filling then drizzled with caramel.
16. Blueberry Pancake Cupcake-Buttermilk pancake flavored cupcake with blueberries mixed in and topped with a maple syrup frosting.
17. Chocolate Covered Pretzel- A white cupcake with chocolate covered pretzel pieces mixed in. Topped with a chocolate frosting and garnished with a chocolate covered pretzel on top.
18. Bubblegum- A bubblegum flavored cupcake with a pink bubblegum flavored frosting.
19. Hot Cocoa- A chocolate cupcake with a marshmallow cream frosting, topped with a big marshmallow.
20. Gingerbread Delight- A gingerbread cupcake with a buttercream frosting.
21. Neapolitan- A delicious chocolate cupcake with a vanilla & strawberry swirled buttercream frosting!
22. Cherry Cheesecake Cupcake- A cherry cupcake with a cheesecake filling, topped with a cream cheese frosting and garnished with a cherry!
23. Black & White- Chocolate Milano cupcake with a white chocolate frosting, sprinkled with chocolate shavings!
24- Coconut Cream- A coconut flavored cupcake with a creamy filling, topped with a french vanilla frosting and sprinkled with coconut.
25. Rumaretto- A butter rum cupcake with and amaretto frosting!
26. Turtle Dove- Butter Pecan cupcake topped with a chocolate frosting and drizzled with caramel.
27. White Chocolate Raspberry Mocha- A raspberry cupcake with a mocha cream filling topped with a white chocolate frosting!

So after all those entries the winning one was my #5 entry- Chunky Monkey- A banana cupcake with chocolate pieces and topped with banana frosting and sprinkled with chocolate shavings. Can't wait to try it! It will be available starting tomorrow for a limited time at the Sugar Shack. So anyone around here go check it out! I will have to post a picture of what the Chunky Monkey Cupcake looks like when I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment