LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chunky Monkey Cucpakes

I told you about my winning cupcake creation yesterday so now it's time to show you the cupcake creation. We made our way to the Sugar Shack today to check out the Chunky Monkey cupcakes and well of course get some to try! The kids were excited, as was I when we walked in and saw them on display! It's actually a pretty neat feeling to see something you came up with being sold in a local bakery. I've sort of become a "little local celebrity." I won't make you wait any longer for the unveiling of the Chunky Monkey cupcake so here it is!

Banana cupcake with chocolate chips mixed in with banana frosting and topped with loads of mini chocolate chips and pecans! Doesn't it look scrumptious?

Here's our box filled with Chunky Monkey Cupcakes!
The first bite was taken and it was absolutely delicious!
This isn't the best picture, but here's the Chunky
Monkey Cupcakes on display at the Sugar Shack!

They really turned out nice and a big thanks to the Sugar Shack for choosing my creation and to LMLM for the contest! I highly recommend if you're around here to head to the Sugar Shack to try them, as well as some of their other items! Delicious treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment