LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Emmaline's 3rd Birthday

The weekend has come and gone and boy has it been a busy one! I haven't stopped since Friday morning, and I am TIRED! You're going to have to wait though until tomorrow to hear the full details of the past couple of days. I'm too exhausted to think right now, and all I want to do is go to bed. However, I have to wish my little princess a very happy 3rd birthday! Three years ago today I was holding a little (o.k. not so little since she was 9lbs. 13oz.) beautiful baby girl, and in awe that I brought her into the world. Such a gift we women have to give birth to a child. I can't believe she is three already! Where does the time go? Evan was going on three years old (4 months shy) at the time Emmaline was born, and I remember thinking, "I wonder what Emmaline will be like when she's three years old? Will she be like Evan is... doing the things he does, talking like he does, etc." Here it is three years later and I'm seeing what she is like as a three year old. Many similarities and many differences than her brother. I love that I have a daughter and a son, and Emmaline is everything and more that I always imagined if I ever had a daughter. I love watching her grow in every way and becoming her own little person. She definitely has a mind of her own right now as she's turning three. I can only imagine what the next year will hold for her before her next birthday and she turns four. I'm sure I'll have plenty to share with you both good and bad (I hear 3's are worse than terrible 2's)! We'll see! I can't wait to show you some of the princess party pictures and tell about the fun-filled weekend we've had. I'm going to try really hard to get it all posted tomorrow! Until then, HAPPY HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PRINCESS EMMALINE! I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend, and we all loved celebrating your special day with you! Love you bunches Emme!

No comments:

Post a Comment