LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Peanut Butter Girl

About a week ago I caught my little Miss Emmaline in the kitchen being very quiet. I walked into the kitchen and found her like this.


She had gotten into the cupboard and gotten the jar of peanut butter out. She also got into the drawer and got a spoon out and sat down at the kitchen table. She then went about eating some peanut butter out of the jar. I couldn't but help not to laugh. I don't know what made her do this, but I really don't blame her because peanut butter is so yummy! She was so sneaky about it too. She never even said she wanted a snack or anything.

Then on Thursday at lunch time she said she wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I was putting clothes in the dryer so I told her just a minute. By the time I got back to the kitchen she already had the bread and peanut butter out. She was once again eating the peanut butter from the jar. However she also had started to peanut butter her bread. I guess that's a bonus right? At least she's starting to use the peanut butter properly. The color on this picture isn't the greatest, but here she is so proud of herself.

She said, "Mommy, I started making my own sandwich. Did I do good?" All while she's licking peanut butter from her fingers. All I could do was smile and chuckle. Oh, and yes it's lunchtime and she's in her pj's. It was a pajama/sweats day around the house.

Today we had a big lunch so by the time we had dinner it was late and nobody wanted much. Emmaline chose pb&j again. All I can say is, the girl is fast. She told me what she wanted, ran into the kitchen, grabbed the peanut butter, a knife, and the bread and immediately tore into the peanut butter. Once again she was eating from the jar. I caught her as she was about to take her first bite, and what does she do? She looks at me as she scoops her peanut butter, takes a big bite, and starts laughing. Now she thinks it's a game. Here she is caught in the act again.

I gotta say, the girl has good taste. I mean really, who doesn't love a big scoop of peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment