LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Really Want To Blog But...

Good evening readers! I really wanted to blog tonight, as well as do some other things, but it's been a long day and I developed a migraine (yes again) about 4pm and it's still with me. So not fun. While I wanted to tell you all about my weekend (not that is was super exciting), I really don't have it in me right now to write very much. I took some of my migraine medicine and it's making me sleepy. I think this will be an early night to bed for me. I've got a busy week ahead so I think I need my rest tonight. I promise I'll write more tomorrow (that is if I don't still have a migraine). I hope you all had a nice weekend and for cryin' out loud if it doesn't warm up soon I'm going to scream, or cry, or stay in bed. Ugh! One day it's 80, the next day it's 44. Seriously only in Michigan folks, only in Michigan. Sunshine, blue skies, and flip flops really need to be in my NEAR future! Before I call it a night though I would like to wish a congrats to our friends Carmen and Tony who welcomed their baby boy into the world this past Wednesday. This is the first I've had a chance to congratulate them on here. We got to meet Andres on Thursday when they came home from the hospital. Now I'm off to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment