LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Post Weekend Update

Here it is going on 10:00pm, and I'm just getting to blogging. The migraine is gone, and I promised you so here's the post weekend update of our happenings. Friday night we just hung out at home. It was too cold to go out, at least for me. Greg didn't feel like sitting at home all night so he and Evan went to the bookstore while Em and I stayed home. Saturday wasn't much more exciting. We were kind of slow going in the morning, then finally got out and made a Sam's run. Later on we made a Target run and on the way home picked up a pizza. We had a free one coming because they messed up our order a few weeks ago so that was nice. We brought it home and watched Alice In Wonderland with the kiddos and had a little pizza/movie party. It was a nice family evening hanging out. Emmaline really loved the movie. Her eyes were pretty much glued to the T.V. the whole time. Now we just need to watch her new Princess and the Frog movie. She's watched it before, but I'd like to see it too.

On Sunday I headed to Grand Rapids for another Uppercase Living party. The party was in Grandville so it was back to familiar territory for me. The party went really well, and guess what? I got another party booked off it so I'm heading back to Grandville next month. I'm not complaining though. I'm happy to be having shows. It's starting to pick up for me, and I'm really enjoying it. If you're interested in anything check out my website lisakohuth.uppercaseliving.net.
UL has a new Celebrations catalog with some really neat kits at great prices. It's now available to look at on the website! It was a long day, but worth the day trip there and back. One thing about going without my kiddos in tow though, is I really really miss them when we're that far away from each other. Greg got in another bike ride while I was gone yesterday. He's gearing up for his first race in a couple weeks so I think he's going to be riding a lot between now and then, weather permitting.

Today the sun finally came out and it warmed up a little. After dinner we got outside for a bit, and while the kids played I mowed the lawn for the first time this spring. Holy cow, I didn't realize how long the backyard was already. It was probably about a week overdue! Em practiced on her big girl bike a little tonight while I was cutting grass. She was doing pretty good with some help from Daddy. It's the whole learning to steer and pedaling all at the same time thing. She got pedaling good a few times, but then headed right into the grass. She's got lots of time to learn, and I know she's got a good bike teacher in her daddy. So that catches you up to today in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment