LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emme In Her Cute Dress

I shared this picture on Facebook today, but I just think it's too cute not to share on here as well. Some of you aren't on Facebook all the time anyway so I didn't want you to miss out. I love this dress on my little Emme. She got it for her birthday last August, and I just love it! I pulled it out of her closet again since it was a pretty decent today weather wise. I want to get some use out of it before she outgrows it! I felt like dressing her up a little in more than jeans, although we really didn't have anywhere to go. We ran a couple errands and she was a hit with many shoppers while we were out getting the "awwww so cute!" I have to agree that she is pretty adorable and looks oh so cute in this dress today. So nothing more than a photo to share today of my cutie patootie. Short and sweet. Here's my precious Emmaline cheesing it up for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment