LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Pictures To Share

Happy April everyone! Is that possible? Time to change the calendars AGAIN! What a way to bring in April with 82 degree weather here in Michigan, and that's no April Fools joke! I can't remember the last time it was 82 on April 1st! This is going to be a quick post because I'm ready to go to bed. I just wanted to share a few pictures with you that I was going to post yesterday, but the battery died on my camera so I couldn't load the pics to my computer. I forgot to tell you that Monday I found out I was the winner of a "chat & win" contest on LMLM and I won a bouquet of fresh flowers! For a month they were giving away free flowers to five winners a week. All you had to do was answer the posted question and wait to see if your name was drawn. Well, the first two weeks I forgot about doing it. Finally last week I remembered and entered two times. The question was "What's growing around your house this spring?" The entry was open from Friday until Sunday and then Monday you had to check back to see if your name was posted as a winner. Well, I checked on Monday and was shocked to see my name! Some people had entered 10-20 times and I only entered twice. I was so excited to win fresh flowers from one of the local florists. It's not often fresh flowers are delivered to this household. To think I almost didn't even check to see if I was a winner. Here's my bouquet of tulips I received!

A few more pictures I wanted to share were from yesterday. After Em and I ran errands we had a little time before we had to pick Ev up from school so we went to watch the b-ball team leave for Indy. We didn't have time to get all the way to the Breslin so we stopped along the route they were taking to watch them pass by. We joined the other Spartan fans and waved them on their way to Indy for the Final Four! Here's the billboard by campus Em spotted right away!

Here's my Emme clapping away cheering as the team was coming down the road.

There goes the bus carrying the great Spartan b-ball team! (I know not a super exciting picture, but it was fun to see the Spartan spirit sending them on their way!)

GO STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment