LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Next Project

Here it is Sunday evening and I've had quite a productive day. This morning we went out to breakfast with Greg's mom and his aunt & uncle. Then Greg's mom took the kids for the day and we got some work done around the house. We worked out in the yard for a little bit getting things cleaned up. A part of our front yard is in need of major repair from a mole we had last year and then a bunch of crabgrass. Hopefully we can get it going with some seed, fertilizer, etc. this spring so it's lookin' nice again. After doing some clean up outside, Greg headed off on a bike ride with a couple neighbor friends and I started on my next project. I began to tackle Em's bedroom. Time to clear out the fall/winter clothes and put in the spring/summer clothes. Once again I saved spring/summer clothes from last year that I for some reason thought would still fit this year and well.... that's just not the case. So I started making a pile of stuff for the garage sale and then I got smart. I actually started pricing the stuff as I was piling it up! I know I'm going to thank myself later. Yeah me for being on top of things for once! I wish I had done that when I did Evan's. I figured I might as well price as I'm piling it up then it's already to go come garage sale time. I cannot believe how many clothes my girl has! The pile of stuff that doesn't fit her anymore began to grow fast! Then the pile of new stuff to put in her closet and drawers was quite huge too. Some of the clothes are from my friend Marie though so that's always nice to have the clothes she lends me! I'd say I'm about half way done or maybe a little more. Greg got home from his bike ride and wanted to run to Menards to get stuff for the grass so I had to stop. Hopefully I can finish it up one day this week! I'm excited for all the new outfits she's going to be wearing now that the weather is hopefully warming up for good! I love dressing my little princess in cute girlie clothes! Spring/summer dresses in the near future for my little Emmers! Now I think I'm headed to bed early tonight. I've been up way too late this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment