LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ballet Class For Emmaline

Last Wednesday, Emmaline started her first ballet class with Miss Kate at Elite Dance Company. Kate is my neighbor, the Jim and Kate I talk about often. Her husband Jim is Evan's buddy. She owns Elite Dance Company in East Lansing and the eight week summer ballet class we signed Emme up for started last week. My little girl has been waiting and waiting to go to Miss Kate's class. She thought when Evan started t-ball she could start dance, but since the class didn't start until mid June she's been having to wait. She was so excited finally last Wednesday when she could finally put on her new ballet outfit. Here she is already to go to ballet!

Starting class and following Miss Kate's instructions!
"Follow the leader feet" which the girls were a little confused and thought they were supposed to follow Miss Kate so they were right behind her.
My little ballerina with her "pizza feet"
My camera wasn't working right for some reason so my pics didn't come out that good. I'll get more at one of her other classes. Just wanted to post a few for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment