LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day Weekend Part I

Our Father's Day weekend started a little early since Greg was on vacation. We were headed to my sister's and dad's for the weekend so we left Friday afternoon and stopped in Kalamazoo for lunch and then the park. Greg and I love Schlotzsky's which is no longer around E.Lansing. However, there is still one in Kalamazoo so once in awhile we'll stop there for lunch when we're passing through town. After lunch we took the kids to Milham Park again. We took them last summer one time and they loved it there. It's a huge park in Kzoo that I grew up going to all the time when I lived there. They played on the playground and fed the ducks. I forgot to take bread with us, but there was a family there that had a bunch of extra bread and they graciously gave us some. The kids were excited they got to feed the ducks. Emme's been wanting to go on campus for a couple months now to feed the ducks, and we just haven't gotten around to it. Here's some pictures for you to enjoy from our Friday afternoon at Milham Park.

Peek-a-boo coming through the tunnel
Emmaline chillaxin'
Em thought this was so much fun, but she didn't want daddy to let go of her.
Evan got a push from daddy and went flying across to the other side.
The kiddos throwing the bread to the ducks.
My two awesome kiddos! Aren't they cute?
What can I say? She loves to pose for the camera!

Stay tuned... part two of our weekend is to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment