LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Rundown

Wow, I was a bad girl last week when it comes to blogging. I was on Monday and then somehow the week zipped by with various activities (maybe some pinning too), and here it is Monday again. I've got a lot of things I need to give you the rundown on. So while it all happened last week and over the weekend, it's going to take me a couple of days probably this week to get through it all. Or at least a couple posts a day to get through it.

First up is t-ball games because my family has been begging, pestering, ordering me to get some pics of Ev's t-ball games posted. I tell them yeah, yeah, I'll get to it soon. I'm busy lately! So now's the time I'm getting to it. Evan started his first game last Monday. He's got games Mondays and Wednesday nights for the month of June. It's going to go by fast I know. He loves it though and I'm so glad we signed him up for it. Games are played at one of the East Lansing elementary schools. There's three fields and ten teams, and they rotate the fields they play on and the teams they play. The coach rotates the positions they play and all games are about an hour long. Usually both teams get to have all kids up to bat two or three times. They don't keep score, it's more just for fun, but they do make the kids go out of the game if they get an out. In just two games last week I couldn't believe how much the kids on Ev's team had improved from the first to the second game. Evan's doing a really great job hitting the ball! Here's some pics from the first game.
The team waiting to bat.
My left-handed batter getting ready to bat. He's learned the pre-batting moves from some of the other kids. It's really too funny to watch these kids!
Running home!
He got to play catcher...... and he got to play pitcher! (No pitching obviously in t-ball, but many times the ball isn't hit past the pitcher so lots of action getting the ball right here)
Little Miss Giggles at her brother's game!

So that's some of the pics. I'll post more on Facebook soon. I'll try to be back later tonight (no promises) to continue on with some more of our busy last week. We had the last day of school, Evan's end of the school year ice cream party, my new car, and the weekend! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Any problems with slide not locking back after the last shot. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/assignment.

    ReplyDelete