LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, June 20, 2011

My New Wheels

I hate being so far behind on this blog. I'm working on catching up really I am. It's just how it is so bare with me. Soon I will be caught up... hopefully. Haha. So I'm going to give you a quick post about my new car. It's been just over a week since I finally got my new wheels. We got them a week ago this past Friday (the 10th). It was a long wait for this car. About 2 1/2 months to be exact. We got a new Ford Explorer and basically they're just nowhere to be found. It's a hot item among cars these days. We got the call two weeks ago that it was finally in, but we couldn't get to the dealer until the end of that week so a few more days we had to wait. It was well worth it though. I love my new Explorer. I think Ford did a great job with the redesign, and it looks beautiful. While I really really loved my Mountaineer and I do miss it, it's really not too hard to get used to the new car. It's got lots of new fun features, and I'm loving the dual panel moonroof. The kids love it too because they can look up into the sky from the backseats. I'm still learning how to use some of the new features, but in time I should hopefully have it all down. Here's a few pictures of my new ride.

Bye bye old car...

Hello new car!

Another angle...

And one more picture... all week I didn't want to put too much gas in the Mountaineer because I didn't want to turn the car in with a full tank. Not with the price of gas these days. So when we pulled into the dealer this is what was left...
I think I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment