LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's B-rito Day!

Today is Cinco de Mayo as we all know, but according to Greg it's b-rito (spelled that way on purpose) day! This has to be one of Greg's favorite day's of the year. He loves Mexican food and when Cinco de Mayo rolls around he especially has to have a burrito. I always have said he was born 10 days to late. His birthday is on the 15th, but had he been born on May 5th, it would have fit him perfectly! I was going to make chicken fajitas or tacos for dinner, but then we ended up going out to dinner with Greg's mom. I guess we'll be having the fajitas or tacos next week. We went to El Azteco in E. Lansing. Can you say, chips & salsa, fajitas, & a margarita? That's what I had. It was yummy, and was the perfect Cinco de Mayo dinner. I couldn't eat it all though so I'll be enjoying my Cinco de Mayo celebration tomorrow for lunch as well!

In other news, if you haven't noticed on the right side of the page, I've posted my vacation countdown. While I'm so ready for a vacation, it's a little scary that I've only got 20 days to get all of us ready to go on top of a million other things going on this month. Ahhhhhhhh! I can't believe how booked and how fast this month is already going. I forgot to tell you about my exciting date night we've got planned for this month that came about last week. You may have heard or may not have, but Conan O'Brien is coming to the MSU Breslin Center later this month and I got Greg & I tickets. We're really looking forward to it. We rarely do stuff like this and it's Greg's birthday present so it should be a fun time. It's going to be our night alone without kids to help us prepare for being in a car for four days with two little munchkins! That's about all I have tonight. I've got a few things to finish up before bed so I should go do that now before I fall asleep in the chair. My tolerance level for alcohol is ridiculously low these days and my margarita has made me sleepy all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment