LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Week

One week from today we leave for our big trip. Actually by this time we'll probably have completed our first day on the road and be at a hotel somewhere in Missouri. I can't believe how close it's getting. I finally started packing some clothes today. Remember I was supposed to be in GR today for my UL Show? Well it actually got canceled and rescheduled for the summer so that's why I was able to get some things done around here. I was supposed to get my hair done today too while in GR, but since the UL party got canceled I switched my hair appointment until tomorrow. I've got plans to meet my friend Missy for lunch tomorrow so I didn't want to cancel that so now I get to have my hair appointment and meet her. So back to the packing. This afternoon I worked on some of my stuff and pretty much got Evan's stuff all together except for a few things that are in the laundry. Guess that means time to get the washer going again. Ugh. Then I started on some of Em's stuff. I'm a little bummed about her summer clothes though. Since it really hasn't been that hot for her to wear some of her tank tops, I was all excited to take them with us on our trip. This is the stuff that I bought at the end of last summer and guess what? It's too small. A couple things just fit so she can probably wear a few times, but a few of the other things just aren't going to cut it. So bummed, because they're so cute. On Sunday Greg's mom had taken the kids to Children's Place and they got a bunch of new summer outfits. I thought Evan needed more tanks than Em so he ended up getting a few more things than her, but I guess I was wrong since the stuff I thought I had for her doesn't fit. Looks like I'll have to run in there before we leave and grab her a couple more tank tops. Good thing I got my reward certificate from there in the mail today!

You probably won't be hearing from me tomorrow since I've be in GR most of the day. Then it's back here to drop the kids off and I'm off again to the UL Road Show party. A busy day, but should be a fun day. That means I should probably get off here and get to bed so I can get up and get going in the morning. Getting two kids up early and out the door on time is a little bit of a challenge. Especially when my little Emmaline has been sleeping late these days. Wish me luck! Hopefully you'll hear from me Thursday if I'm not too busy and I'll catch you up on all the happenings from my busy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment