LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birthday Party Appetizers- Greek Dip, Guac, Pizza Dip, Dill Dip, El Az Dip & Cake Recipe

I'm finally getting around to posting up the Greek dip I made for Evan's birthday party. Looking back I guess I never posted my guacamole recipe either so here it is as well. All the other recipes I've posted on here before so I will just provide a link that you can click on to take you to the recipe.

Greek Layered Dip

1 container (8oz) Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
1 container (8oz) prepared hummus
1 cucumber, chopped
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 can (2 1/4oz) sliced ripe black olives
4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions

1. Spread cream cheese in bottom of 10 inch pie pan
2. Layer on prepared hummus, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, Feta cheese, and green onions
3. Serve with Pita Chips

Note: I discovered this dip at Meijer one Saturday when they had samples and they served it all mixed up not layered. I actually wasn't thinking when I made this and that it was supposed to be layered so I mixed it all up in a bowl as well. It actually is pretty good that way so you can do to your preference whether you want to layer the dip or not.

Guacamole

4-5 Avocados
1 Red Onion chopped
1 Tomato chopped
Juice from 1 lemon
McCormick's Garlic Pepper Seasoning

Cut avocados in half and scoop out from peel, discard peel and pit. Mash with fork in a bowl. Add chopped red onion and tomato. Squeeze juice from one lemon. Add Garlic Pepper Seasoning (I don't measure just add enough to taste to my liking). Mix well. Serve with tortilla chips.

Layered Pizza Dip

El Azteco Dip

Dill Dip

Cake/ Cupcakes

Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment