LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Eve

Warning.... wear your green tomorrow or you'll get pinched! Yes, it's my birthday Eve and I've had a great week so far. My mom is back from Florida and she came up to visit the other day and took me to lunch for my birthday. I picked Evan up from school and then the kids and I met her at Champps. Thanks mom for the birthday lunch and birthday money! She also brought back some goodies for the kids from Florida. They love their t-shirts and new book about things found on the beach and in the ocean.! If the weather stays like it was today they'll be able to wear their new shirts very soon! Both kids were so cute sitting on the couch last night together looking at their new book. It's a lift-the-flap book so they took turns lifting the flaps. Thanks grandma for the goodies. The kids love everything!

Tonight Greg's mom took me to dinner for my birthday. We went to Ukai and once again it was very tasty. Evan loves watching the fire at the table and all the tricks they do. Em is still a little hesitant when she sees the fire. We had a nice dinner, and I can now check off one of the items on my birthday wish list. Greg's mom got me the Taste of Home cookbook I wanted, and I got birthday money! Thanks so much! I can't wait to check out some new recipes! She also surprised me by picking up some clothes I had on hold at Children's Place. The kids will look adorable in their new outfits. Thank you!

Tomorrow is the big birthday day! Looking forward to some nice weather again tomorrow. Supposed to be warmer than today and reach 60. Woo hoo! Evan told me the leprechauns are coming to school tomorrow and the kids have to catch them. Can't wait to hear all about it! He's so excited because he made a special magnifying glass to use tomorrow to catch the leprechauns! I've decided on Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe for my birthday dinner tomorrow. I know we usually go to Bennigan's, but time to switch it up this year. It's across town and with traffic and construction it's a pain to get to. Hall of Fame Cafe will be serving green beer and it's close to home so works for me. It seems fitting since my beloved Spartans are playing on my birthday! Speaking of, I'm saying my prayers tonight that the Spartans are ready to play tomorrow and can pull off a birthday win for me! Go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment