LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day/Birthday!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! It was a beautiful day today, and I hope you all got to enjoy some time outside at least for a few minutes. Hope you remembered to wear your green today. We all did of course. There's no way anyone in this family is getting out the door with no green on today. It was a great day for a birthday and I'll share all about it in my post to follow. It's late and apparently I'm getting old because I'm tired after having only two beers. I'm officially 36 today, and I guess that means I can't party like all the students did downtown E. Lansing today. The streets were filled with green, and as Evan put it, "Wow, there's a lot of green going on around here today." What a kid. I'll catch you up on my birthday festivities next time. I think I'm off to bed here soon. My Spartans are playing like crap tonight and it's really not much fun to watch. Another birthday has come and gone, and hoping 36 treats me well! If I'm not back tomorrow, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment