LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

200

Today is my 200th post. How can that be? Do I really have that much to say? I guess so because since I started blogging seven months ago in May, I've now reached 200! Thanks to all who follow along and read my daily ramblings. I still really enjoy my blogging, as much as I hope you enjoy reading! I apologize for the days that I go M.I.A. sometimes. Sometimes life just gets a little busy, and honestly sometimes I just don't have anything that's worthwhile to blog about. My friend Ann that got me started blogging, and has her own blog Life on Roosevelt Street (you should check it out sometime... she even has giveaways on her blog!) stated something yesterday that I often feel the exact same way. She said, "I love blogging, but sometimes it gets in the way of doing other things!" Ann, you don't know how often I say this. Sometimes I'm so busy with stuff that I get behind on my blogging. For example this past weekend. We had a jam packed weekend and with being gone most of the day Saturday, going to Winter Bowl, and trying to get the tree up and decorated it really left no time for blogging. Or if I did blog then the tree wasn't going to get done. So I have to try to balance it out. I'll be honest, sometimes you might check and there's not a post for a certain day, then you come back the next day and there's a post from the previous day. Well folks, sometimes I get a post started and then other things interrupt me so it doesn't get finished until really late that night or the next day. Or sometimes if I want to load pictures I've found my battery to be dead so I have to charge my camera before I can load them hence the delay in posts. So bear with me my dear readers... I'm still trying to balance all this out. I try my hardest to get my blogging done. I don't want to disappoint you because I know some of you read daily! I know when I check Ann's blog (daily) and there's nothing it's a little disappointing that I don't have anything to read because I do enjoy hearing her stories. However, I understand because we are both moms and wives, and sometimes other things just take priority! As I continue blogging until my next 100 posts, I hope to provide you with many entertaining entries and fun pictures, as well as some more delicious recipes.

For those of you who aren't "followers" yet (which means your picture is on the right hand side under "Followers," towards the bottom right... you can click there and add yourself as a follower. That way I know you're reading and keeping up with my ramblings.

Also for those of you who leave comments, once again thank you. I do enjoy them and look forward to reading them. Please continue to comment, it brightens my day! If you don't know how to leave a comment, here are some very simple instructions below that I've "borrowed" from Ann. Why take time to rewrite everything, right? Thanks Ann! :)

Instructions for How to Leave a Comment:
  • When you have finished reading one of my ramblings, you will see a link at the bottom of the post. It may say "0 comments" or "1 comment" or 2 comments, etc. Click on that.
  • It will take you to a new page. On the right hand side, there is a big box for you to type in your comment. When you are done typing up your thoughts, you have to go below the box and choose an identity. The easiest identity to choose is "Name/URL."
  • Once you select the "Name/URL" radio button, two boxes will pop up underneath. All you have to do is type in your first name in the "Name" box. You can leave the URL box empty.
  • Then you go to the orange "Publish Your Comment" box and click on it. You may be prompted to type some crazy word (this is to prevent spam on my blog) and then you are done.
Thanks again for reading The Shearwater Nest!

1 comment:

  1. Well happy 200 posts to you! I've really enjoyed your blog. It's been a fun way to stay in touch with what's going on in your life and a nice way to get to know your family a little bit. Enjoy writing your next 100 posts, and we'll all look forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete