LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cards

Before I get into my blog about Christmas cards, I'd like to wish my Mom a happy birthday today. Unfortunately she's getting a snow storm for her birthday courtesy of mother nature! I guess that's to be expected when you have a birthday in December. Despite the snow coming, hope you have a happy birthday Mom! In just a few more weeks it will be another birthday in the family when my little guy turns five!

Now onto my Christmas cards! I just realized today that I should probably get going on my cards. Christmas is only 17 days away, and it'll be here before I know it. I seem to be always waiting until the last minute to get my cards mailed, but I'm hoping they'll be in the mail by next week. Keep your fingers crossed I get on the ball this year! Haha! However if that's going to happen then that means I need to get the picture taken of the kids, get the cards printed, address the envelopes, and get them to the Post Office! Oh boy, I better get a move on it. That's lots of things I have to do yet!

Ever since we had Evan I switched from the traditional paper Christmas card and started sending photo Christmas cards. For those who don't see us often, I think it's a nice way to send a pic of the kids so everyone can see how much they've grown over the year, not to mention what cuties they are, right? I'm pondering an idea for our Christmas card this year. We'll have to see if it pans out. That depends on if the kids will cooperate enough for me to get the shot I'm thinking of. Keep your fingers crossed for me once again. If not, you may just be getting a shot of our Christmas tree or a plain old paper card. Not that there's anything wrong with the paper cards because I've gotten some really nice one's in the past. I'm just saying if the kids don't cooperate we're going to have to figure out a plan B.

One more thing before I leave you for the night. You know I'm a big fan of Ellen. Well she's started her 12 days of giveaways for the holidays. I highly recommend you check it out. She is giving away some fabulous stuff. Today was day four of the 12 days. Usually as the days build up the size of the prizes build too. Day 12 has had some very expensive items in the past. I would love to be in her audience for one of the 12 days of giveaways someday! How fun would that be? Until that day comes ( I can dream right?) I'll have to keep entering to win online! You still have time over the next week and a half to check it out! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment