LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1 Month To Go

Today officially marks one month to go until my birthday. Which means that I've only got one month left until the big 35 hits. Whoa! I'm not sure how to feel about that. I'm excited for my birthday, I always am. I like the day my birthday is on... St. Patrick's Day! However, turning 35 seems different to me than last year when I turned 34. I guess it's the whole notion of the "5" like turning 25, or 45, or 55. The same as turning 30, 40, or 50, you get the point. So I've got one month left to enjoy being 34. With the birthday right around the corner, this time of year also means it's shamrock shake time! I'm not a huge ice cream fan in the winter, but when McDonald's starts having shamrock shakes at this time of year then I am. I love, love, love shamrock shakes! So yummy! Mint shakes in honor of my birthday, o.k. St. Patty's Day, but still my birthday nonetheless! I've even gotten the kids hooked on them! True story... Evan first learned to drink from a straw with a shamrock shake! I guess he knows what's good! So if you've never indulged in a shamrock shake from McD's, you must try one. I also recommend mixing half chocolate shake and half shamrock shake, yum! Or throwing some mini chocolate chips in if you bring the shake home. Super good! So here's to turning 35 in a month... March 17th, also known as 3/17... which those numbers I have some crazy stories to tell you about some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment