LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, February 12, 2010

End Of The Week

Well here it is Friday, and the end of the work week for most. I wanted to catch you up on a couple things before the weekend is here and gone and it's the start of a new week. Going back a couple days, on Wednesday night we did make it to the free movie put on by LMLM. We saw the Blue Planet at the IMAX. It was really good for a short film about the Earth. Click on the link here to read the description: Blue Planet. Evan really enjoyed it and kept saying how cool it was. Em wasn't so sure about some parts of it. It showed views of the Earth from Outer Space and I think at times she thought she was falling the way the images were on the screen. It was a nice FREE family night out. Evan even took Scooby Doo along since he got to stay an extra night with us. Here they are with popcorn and all ready to watch Blue Planet.


In other in the Hawk Nest neighborhood, my good friend Wesley had her baby yesterday morning. She text me Wednesday night that she had gone into the hospital. Then yesterday morning I heard from her again that Andrew David was born at 6:22am. They're going to call him Drew and he weighed in at 9lbs. 5oz. Em still has him beat, she was 9lbs. 14oz! I went last night to visit Wes and meet Drew. He's so precious and adorable. I love brand new babies. I didn't want to leave, he was so content in my arms! Wes and I had a nice visit with no kids interrupting. All my pregnant friends out there about to have babies this year, enjoy the moments for sure! I miss my babies being so small. They grow up way to fast! Congrats to Wes, Scott, and Chloe on the newest addition to the Reece family! I can't wait to see Drew again! I took a picture with my phone, but I can't send pictures right now for some reason, and I needed a few days break from Verizon before I argue with them again because my phone isn't functioning right so you'll have to believe me that he's a cutie.

Now up to today's happenings. We turned Greg's car in this morning so now we are officially a single car family while we wait to come across that right car to buy. So it's bye bye to the red car and hello to juggling living with one car for awhile!


Now I'm ready to watch the opening ceremonies of the Vancouver Winter Olympics tonight! Can't wait! I enjoy watching the Olympics and look forward to the USA bringing home lots of GOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment