LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentine's

As we all know Valentine's Day was just on Sunday. These were my two Valentine's.


Over the weekend Evan & Emmaline made Greg & I some Valentine cards. It was so sweet. Evan helped his sister and they did such a fabulous job that I thought I'd share them with you. I cut out some hearts for them to use and then they did all the rest! Here they are working on the Valentine cards.

This is the card Evan made for Greg.
These are the cards Evan made for me.

This is the card that Emmaline made for Greg & I. She got some help with the writing from her brother. She was having fun with the glue stick and picked out the spots on the card of where to put the hearts.

They did a great job I think. This was all Evan's idea to make the Valentine cards. How thoughtful, huh? Here's one more picture of my silly Valentine's modeling their new sunglasses they got in their Valentine goody bag.


Thanks Evan and Emmaline for the wonderful Valentine cards! Mommy & Daddy love them and will cherish them forever! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment