LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Evan Organizing

I keep forgetting to tell you that Evan's been on an organizing frenzy lately. He wants to organize pretty much everything, but his toys. Go figure. He picks up really well at school and sometimes at home. Lots of time though he doesn't want to pick up toys, but after a few reminders he knows he has to or things get taken away. Well over the past couple weeks he's been organizing different things. From his stuffed animals and book basket in his room to the shoes in the laundry room and the coats on the coat rack. One night he organized all the play food and Em's kitchen so it was all nice and tidy. On Sunday while we were watching the Super Bowl he said he wanted to go organize his sock drawer. He did, and by the time the Super Bowl was over we had kind of forgotten that he did it. Then Monday morning when I went to get him some socks out for school I opened his drawer to find this...


I was totally surprised. I didn't think he was going to really organize it that much. He rearranged things from the way I had them and refolded everything. I was quite impressed. He didn't do to bad for a five year old. Then out of curiosity I thought I'd check the other drawers. Sure enough he had done those too. Here's what I found.

The short drawer
and the pajama drawer!

I had to show Greg that night after my discoveries. Needless to say we were both impressed and Evan asked us if we were proud of him for doing it all by himself... of course we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment