LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let's Try This Again

Here I am readers. I had blogged late Monday night, and I'm not sure what happened but apparently my post didn't save. So when I checked the blog yesterday it wasn't there and it wasn't in my drafts. So anyhow, I had let you know about our weekend happenings, but now that it's Wednesday I feel like it's really old news so I'll give you the quick modified version. Saturday we drove around looking for cars again. No luck finding anything. Sunday I finally made it to the grocery store. $100+ later I know why I hadn't been in so long. Then I spent the afternoon fighting with Verizon. My phone wasn't charging and they said it was the piece in the phone so I had to pay $50 for a new one. The gal comes back from looking in their stock and they don't have my same phone. To make a really long story short I was treated very poorly in their store and the manager was very degrading to me as a woman. He told me if I wanted a phone that day to drive to Petoskey because they had one. Not a good answer to give me. I was livid. Otherwise they could Fed Ex me one and I'd have it Tuesday. Well yesterday came and by 4:30pm I still didn't have it and called Verizon again (I had already talked to them in the morning to complain about how I was treated in the store and she assured me I'd have my phone yesterday). Well this time when I talked to them the guy told me it was scheduled for delivery Wed. Are you kidding me. Let's just say I was even more livid with them. Not a good answer. I was blatantly lied to by the store and the manager I spoke with in the morning because the guy said well if it was ordered on Sunday, Fed Ex doesn't ship on Sunday so it would go out Monday and have a delivery for two-day by Wednesday. I guess they should of over-nighted it then. If my phone does not come today I'm going to be furious!

Sunday night we watched the Superbowl. Good game, but didn't think the commercials or half time show were all that great this year. I was glad the Saints won. I'm not a huge fan of either the Saints or Colts, but was nice to see the Saints win being it was their first time in the Super Bowl.

Monday evening we did more car shopping. Looking for a used car since Greg's lease is up this Friday and trying to find something. I think I've had my fill of cars and car dealers. I'm sick of spending so much time looking for a car. I guess that's because when I got my car I emailed the gal and told her what I wanted and what the max was I wanted to spend. She searched for a car for me and I went and picked it up. I didn't even test drive it. She assured me I'd be happy and I pretty much knew I would because I had a Mariner and wanted a Mountaineer (just something a little bigger). Sure enough she was right. I love my car! Very little time spent searching for a car and I didn't have to go from car place to car place.

Yesterday we got hit with snow and school was closed for today at 9:30pm last night. We had our friend Brenda and her daughter over for dinner last night. I made my chicken enchiladas. It was nice to visit and I finally found someone to drink bloody mary's with me! When I told Evan last night school was closed, he informed me that it should be pajama day today. Sounds good for most of the day. However tonight we have family night out with Lansing Mom's Like Me at the movies so I guess we have to get dressed sometime. We only had about 6 inches last night, but overnight we got probably about 6 more so that meant getting the snow blower out again. Greg did the driveway so he could get out to work and I finished the rest. He offered to do when he got home from work, but since we have the movie night and if we're to get more snow I didn't want it to be worse. And as I type it's snowing again! So that's pretty much the happenings of the last couple days. Nothing too exciting. I just really want my phone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment