LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

With all the snow we got on Tuesday, there was no school yesterday so that meant a snow day for Evan. He was kind of bummed no school, but he had gotten to bring Scooby home on Tuesday so that meant he got an extra day with him. After lunch, I bundled the kiddos up and we headed outside so they could play in the snow for a little bit. I pulled the kids around the yard on the sled, we made snowballs, a snow mountain, wrote in the snow, and made snow angels. The kids had a blast, and Emmaline got to make her first snow angel! She was all giggly about it and thought it was silly moving her arms and legs. Here's some of our snow day fun. I posted these on facebook, but for those who aren't on facebook I thought I'd share here too. Enjoy!

Em making her snow angel
I thought she did good for her first time
Evan's making a snow angel
Here's his finished product!
Em got the small rake out and wanted me to use it so we made a heart for Valentine's Day!
Then I wrote both their names in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment