LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Party In GR

Wow, this weekend went fast. Here it is Sunday night already and a new week is about to begin. The Winter Olympics are coming to an end, and while I've thoroughly enjoyed them and love love love how well the USA did in many competitions, I'm glad they're over so I don't have to stay up so late! Now hopefully I can go back to a normal bedtime. Unfortunately the hockey game didn't turn out how I wanted today, but a great effort by the Men's USA team nonetheless. While a gold medal is great, silver isn't so bad either. Just making to the Olympics is a huge accomplishment in itself! Great job USA- 37 medals overall- 9 gold, 15 silver, and 13 bronze!

I think my weekend went fast because yesterday I was gone for most of the day and spent it in Grand Rapids. Two girls I went to high school with wanted to have an Uppercase Living party so I offered to go there for it. Ann, you'll probably remember them, Melissa Hobbs & Melissa Jo Stachowiak were the hostesses. It ended up being a great party! My biggest UL party so far. There was a great turnout. We had about 15 people at the party and lots of orders! Woo Hoo! There were even three other gals from high school that came to the party. It was like a mini reunion. Uppercase Living is offering Buy two get one free right now which is a GREAT GREAT promotion. I highly urge you to check out my website. lisakohuth.uppercaseliving.net if you're thinking of ordering anything anytime soon. This offer is too great to pass up because UL doesn't offer this promotion very often! Great time to be a hostess with this promotion. It was a big hit at the party Saturday! Thanks to both Melissa's for hostessing and I'm excited to see all the free and half off items they get once we close their party in a few days! It was great to see old high school classmates, and I'll be heading back to GR for another party in April that someone booked from the party Saturday! Woo Hoo!

While I was in GR yesterday, Greg took the kids to Jumpin' Jax. It's a place here in town where kids can go play in big bounce houses and inflatable slides. Evan got a gift certificate for there for his birthday back in December from our friends the Toburen's so he was finally able to get a chance to use it yesterday. It was the first time the kids had gone there. They had a blast. It was a little crazy Greg told me, but I expected it would be on a Saturday afternoon. Better him than me. Haha! Just kidding honey. I'd actually love to see them play there sometime.

Now I've got some things to finish up before bed and it looks like a busy week ahead. I've already got four of the five weekdays with plans and then a playdate on Saturday to finish it off! Before I know it, it'll be next Sunday night and I'll be sitting here writing again!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you had an Uppercase Living party and a mini reunion with people from high school. Sounds like it went really well!

    ReplyDelete