LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scooby Came For A Visit

Since Greg's on vacation this week he picked Evan up from school yesterday. He also had to pick someone else up. Scooby finally got to come home with Evan. I got a call on the way home from Evan to tell me he got Scooby Doo. He was so excited he couldn't wait until he got home to tell me. I needed some burger for dinner so Greg and Evan stopped at Kroger for me on the way home. Of course Evan had to take Scooby in with them. They were having sushi samples so Evan wanted to try one. It was just rice and some wrap thing around it. I'm not a sushi expert and have never tried sushi myself so I don't know what it was called. It didn't have any fish in it though.

Unfortunately it was a pretty uneventful night with Scooby at our house. We had a very low key evening and just hung out. I was getting ready to make tacos for dinner, and Evan told me he would make dinner. He said he'd make the tacos and set the table so I wouldn't have to. He started to get stuff out of the fridge and informed me that he was going to make crescent rolls with the tacos. I thought this might not work out to well, so I let him just set the table and Greg and I handled making the tacos. Here's Evan setting the table and of course Emmaline wanted in on the action so she's doing her part.


After dinner Evan and Scooby played downstairs for awhile. Once Em went to sleep Evan was excited because Greg told him they could play rockin' band. Evan loves any chance he can to bang on stuff like he's a drummer. He set up his buckets downstairs like drums and they had their little rockin' band party with Scooby Doo.

Once again with Scooby visiting, Evan slept in his bed all night and didn't get up once. I'm thinking we may need to kidnap Scooby so Evan will sleep in his bed all night, every night. Just kidding. Evan was excited to show Scooby Doo his medal from the bike race so here's a picture of Scooby getting to wear Evan's medal.


Hopefully it won't be so long the next time Evan gets Scooby Doo, and maybe we'll have a more exciting evening the next time Scooby comes for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment