LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Extra Storage- Yippeee!

Yesterday Evan headed back to school after being off a whole week for spring break. Greg had rode his bike to work yesterday which meant he wouldn't be home at lunch time so I had to take Evan to school. So when it was time to leave I was getting Em ready and told her we had to get going to take brother to school. She kept asking "why?" something she says A LOT these days! I told her brother has school today and she replied "Scooby Doo. Brother bring Scooby Doo home." It kind of surprised me that that was her reply, but guess what readers? Emmaline knew something we didn't because when I picked up Evan from school he had the backpack that contained Scooby Doo. His name got picked again and he got to bring Scooby home! We pulled up and you should of seen the look on Em's face. She was so excited when she saw Evan standing there. She knew right away he had Scooby Doo. Too funny!

It turned out to be a beautiful day yesterday once the sun came out in the afternoon! That meant a great day for a walk according to Evan. So after dinner we headed out for a walk and of course Evan rode his bike. He insisted on taking Scooby with us so he put on his backpack and carried Scooby along. Here's him and Scooby riding the bike!


After our walk, Greg hung my new cabinets in the laundry room! Sunday he had put them together, but it got to late to hang them. So last night he said he would and he did. Wow, I didn't realize how different it would make the laundry room, but I think they look good. I'm so excited to have some extra storage now and get everything off the counter. I've already filled them up half way. I need to figure out what else I want to put in them. What a nice early birthday present to have them up! I really expected it to take Greg a few weeks to getting around to it! LOL. Here's my new cabinets! Yeah!


We still need to find some knobs for them, but at least they're hung and I can get stuff in them. Now looks like we need to make a trip to Home Depot to pick out the hardware!

No comments:

Post a Comment