LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One More Week!

Well folk, we're on the home stretch here until the big birthday! Only one week until the 35th St. Patty's Day birthday! Yeah! I was just reading my friend Ann's blog and her neighborhood does a progressive St. Patrick's Day party. How fun does that sound? Ann, I think I need details on this. Sounds like something we need to get going in our neighborhood here. Don't you agree neighbors that are reading. How fun that would be! It's a little late to put together this year, but I'm thinking for next year we should make this happen.

Today my friend Wes came over and the girls had a little playdate. She of course brought the baby too! I can't believe how big Drew is getting already and that he'll be a month old tomorrow already. It doesn't seem possible that a month has flown by! It was nice to catch up and the girls had fun playing. Apparently Em got worn out because she took a good long nap for me today! While she napped I was going to work on cleaning out my cupboards, but instead I got the urge to move furniture. I know it hasn't been long since I moved the living room furniture around, but I've been itching to move the couch. I'm glad I did because I had forgotten how much I like the couch how it is now. This arrangement seems to work well in the spring/summer time.



When the couch is angled in the corner where it is now, it just seems to open up the living room some. It's not blocking the window (it was in front of the windows before) and with spring coming I like the windows to be visible and not block so I can open them up and get the fresh air flowing through the house. Also, with the couch this way then the chairs get moved and it opens up the area by the front door so you can just walk right through. I think it will be staying like this for awhile now since the weather is warming up. I particularly like my chair by the door in the spring/summer when the front door is open often! However now that I've moved the furniture it makes for a little problem with room for the kids' toys, but that's o.k., I'll figure something out. I'm a little tired of the toys taking over the living room so it's time for the furniture to be how I really like it and the toys come second in finding a spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment