LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Numbers 3 & 17

First I must begin this post by wishing my wonderful niece Kaite a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just can't believe Kaite is 14 today. My oh my, where have these last 14 years gone! I remember getting the phone call from my sister the morning of March 3, 1996 while I was in Chicago on college spring break like it was yesterday. Kaite you're growing up too fast, but I'm proud of you and how well you do in school and what a wonderful young lady you've become! I love ya bug, hope you had a wonderful day. Happy birthday to my March birthday bud.

I told you in my previous post "1 month to go" how I have some crazy stories about the numbers 3 & 17. Maybe not so much stories, but some crazy times those numbers pop up. It's really weird and a little freaky. You know my birthday is March 17th, which would also be 3/17. Those have always been my favorite numbers until I got married, then I added my anniversary numbers 6 & 23 to the group of favorites. Then I had kids and I added 12 & 31, then 8 & 1 to my numbers. You know... the numbers you play in the lotto... birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Well 3 & 17 appear more times than I can keep track of. One of those is in the time 3:17pm. I'd say 5 out of the 7 days of the week I'll look at the clock and no kidding it's 3:17pm. Often when Evan's in school because I have to keep track of the time so I leave to pick him up on time. That is a major one which happens A LOT. Those numbers also pop up often though when I've filled my car up and the "miles to empty" says 317, or my change at the grocery store is $3.17, or I'm at the drive thru at McDonald's and the total is $3.17. Do you see where I'm going. Those numbers are everywhere around me. I've even run across them on expiration dates, the balance due after using a gift card, and you remember back in January when Em was sick and we were up in the night? Well, I had been on the computer and as I was ready to shut it down, I looked at the clock and it was 3:17am. Weird, very weird I say. There's more I know which I'm forgetting now, but you get the point. While I have played those numbers in the lotto they've come up a few times when I've played, but unfortunately there's not just two numbers in the lotto. I can't seem to hit the other numbers. If only there were two numbers to win the lotto, I'd be a millionaire... but then again we all probably would because that would be a lot easier to win! So I think you'll agree with me in saying that March 17th, 3/17 is a perfect day for me to have a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment