LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Spartan Celebration!

Yesterday after the game Greg was wondering if there was going to be a "welcome back" for the basketball team like last year. I had totally forgotten that they did that last year. He and Evan went, but I had stayed home because it wasn't until later and Em was in bed. This year when he mentioned it, I was thinking "if there is, I'm going... we're all going." Soon after talking about it, the announcement popped up on Facebook that at 9 o'clock there was going to be a pep rally for the team. So after dinner I had the kids get all dressed up in their Spartan gear and we headed off to welcome back the team with a lot of other Spartan fans! The Spartan spirit was so exciting and it was just a great thing to be a part of! The kids had fun and actually got into it more than I expected! Here's some of our fun we had at the Breslin Center last night! ( I posted these on Facebook, but they're so great that they have to be in my blog!)

The tunnel at the Breslin Center
Evan at the Breslin all decked out in his Spartan Gear!
My little Spartans so excited to celebrate!
Emmaline cheering for the team as they entered the Breslin CenterThe team arriving with the trophy
Coach Izzo talking to the crowd, joined by Sparty!

Living in Spartan Country this time of year when the basketball team is headed to the Final Four is AWESOME! Unless you're a true Spartan you probably don't get it, but believe me it feels great! Next up is Indy on Saturday! GO STATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment