LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, August 14, 2009

100 Posts

Well readers, today marks my 100th post on my blog! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I didn't think I had that much to talk about, but apparently I do. Thanks for hanging in there with me and being so supportive of my blog. I've really enjoyed it, thus far and look forward to hundreds more! Seeing how I'm with two little kids all day everyday, (Don't get me wrong I love them dearly, but the conversations are usually about Spongebob, toys, coloring, etc.) I don't get the chance to have much adult conversation sometimes. This blog has allowed me to do that, as well as share some exciting moments happening with our family to pictures of things the kids have done to sharing some recipes I've made. It gives me a chance to have some "me time" and do something I enjoy- especially talking about my kids and husband because they're the light of my life! Love you Evan, Emmaline & Greg!

So with this post marking 100 I have more exciting news to blog about... no I'm not pregnant! Today I was on Facebook and Lansing Moms Like Me announced another family night out for this month. The first 145 ticket requests receive free tickets for their family to Sesame Street Live at the Breslin Center at MSU at the end of the month. I've been looking online at tickets this week, but it was kind of expensive and didn't really want to spend the extra money right now so this couldn't have come at a better time! I instantly rsvp'd for our tickets and am so excited to take the kids to this! I know they'll love it! Back in March before I was blogging, I took them to the Breslin Center to see Playhouse Disney Live and they had a great time! I haven't told the kids about this yet because I won't hear the end of "When are we going?" so I'll wait until it gets closer! Once again a HUGE thank you to LMLM and especially the coordinator Stephanie for making this possible for families to go! Wooo Hooo!

In other blogging news, my niece Kaite had to have a tonsilectomy today and we're all wishing her a speedy recovery. I know she was really nervous about it, but it all went well and she's home resting. Enjoy the ice cream and getting waited on Kaite! We love ya! Also, today is yet another one of Em's friends birthday! Yes readers, lots of kiddie birthdays this month. This is the last one for awhile. So a big Happy 2nd Birthday to Chloe today! Hope you have a wonderful day. Em and Chloe got to have another playdate this morning so they made a mess of the livingroom and Chloe opened her present from us. Here they are...


...and here are Em, Chloe, & Ev all hugging before Chloe had to leave!

Before I leave you blog readers, thanks again for hanging in there and reading all my babble and thanks to my friend Ann who helped me get started on this blog so I could make it here to 100 posts today! Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but I'm sure to let you know about it in the next few posts! Greg has today and Monday off so he's enjoying a bike ride today. Greg's mom is watching the kids tomorrow for awhile so we can have some free time, and possibly I'd like to head to Grand Haven on Sunday for the day, but that's still up in the air. Enjoy the weather! Summer is coming to an end all too quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post Lisa! I'm really glad that you're enjoying blogging. I've loved reading all your posts and keeping up with your family and everything that's going on in your life. It's so obvious that you've crafted a wonderful life for your beautiful family - you and Greg should be so proud! I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts and sharing blogger tips and suggestions with each other in the months and years to come!

    ReplyDelete