LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, August 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Well this sure has been a busy week and the weekend looks just as busy. Tomorrow we're hitting the road and heading towards the Detroit area, Canton to be exact. I've been trying to make it that way all summer and finally have a day that's going to work. My friend Ann from high school (the one who helped me get blogging), lives in Canton so we're headed to her house for awhile to visit and have lunch. It's been a few years since we've seen each other so I'm very excited to catch up. Plus she's got a new baby, (well new to me since I haven't met her yet) so looking forward to meeting little Sylvia! Then we're off to hit HomeGoods, IKEA, and Trader Joes. None of which are around here so some new shopping places to hit! I'm hoping to find either some lamp shades to go with the lamps I found or some different lamps. Other than that nothing I'm really looking for, but some good deals! Depending on our day, I'd also like to hit the Children's Place outlet in Howell on the way home! They're having a big $2.99 clearance sale and I've got a 15% off coupon and a $20 coupon to use so looks like the kids might be getting a few things. Evan really needs some jeans for school and I think it's time to get little Miss Emmaline some panties to try out when she's around the house. Can you tell I'm ready to stop buying diapers?

Tomorrow night we've got a party to go to at one of Evan's friends house who he went to school with. It's a "Welcome to our new home" party, and I'm sure Evan will be excited to see his friend Baleigh. Hopefully Em gets some sleep in the car during the day so we're able to make the party without a crabby kid!

Then Sunday is the big neighborhood picnic to kick of the Hawk Nest Time Bank. I'm trying to get everything ready today that I need to take for it, so I'm hoping I don't forget anything. That will be an all day thing and the weather looks good for Sunday so that should be a fun time. More than likely with being gone all day tomorrow and during the day Sunday, you probably won't hear from me again until Sunday evening. Unless I have some ambition tomorrow night after a long day, but don't count on it! Have a great weekend everyone whatever your plans include!

No comments:

Post a Comment