LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Birthday Pictures... Finally!

This morning we did round two of the birthday pictures. This time just Greg and I went. I decided that I should go in first and see if they were on schedule because I didn't want Em to be playing with the Legos and then not want to do pictures. Well, of course they weren't ready and were running behind. This time only 10 minutes. So Greg and Emmaline walked around outside. Well, I don't know which was worse. Em outside or Em inside playing with the Legos. Since she was outside her hair got a little messed up so I was a little disappointed with how it looked in the pictures. I guess at this point it really shouldn't matter that much as long as I could get her to look for the picture. When we went into the room of course she didn't want to do pictures again. It took awhile for her to warm up and between treat bribes, bubbles, and some peek-a-boo we managed to get a few decent shots. Between the shots that we went with that were half way decent, this is what we ended up with.


It's not too bad, but I wish she was looking towards the camera a little more and her hairs a little messed up. At least she has somewhat of a smile and you can see all her dress and her cute ladybug shoes.

After we got back from pictures, I was thinking maybe we could go to the MSU Gardens sometime and Greg could try to do some pictures of Em in her dress there and see what we come up with. Greg was going for a bike ride in the afternoon so we couldn't do it today. However, my sister and Kaite had never been to the gardens so we decided to go and try to do some casual pictures. Nothing professional, just try to get some pics of the kids. Once again Em was anti-camera and didn't want to cooperate too much. However I did get a few shots of her that turned out fairly decent and this one I really like a lot for some reason. I think I may end up getting this blown up in a 5x7 or 8x10.


This looks more like my little Emmaline. Her hair looks nice, she's smiling, and her outfit looks nice with the flowers in the background. So I think I'm done trying to take her picture for awhile. It stresses me out a little trying to get that shot I know I want, but can't get. It's that shot that she'll pose for a million times until you grab a camera and then nope, not going to get it, she's not going to cooperate! So there you have it, you can decide what you think of the pics. I think for a non-professional mine came out pretty good! I do have some more pics from the gardens to share with you so I'll do that soon. Until then you can just enjoy the pics of my sweet Emmaline because you can never have too many pictures of Em, right? She's just too cute you could look at her all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment