LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Silly Emmaline Pics

Yesterday when I went in to get Emmaline up from her nap, I could hear her talking in her room as I stood outside her door. I opened her door and turned on the light to find this...

(Em is sitting to the right in this picture, you can kind of see her leg)

She was saying to me, "babies, babies!" I asked her where her babies were and she pulled back the blanket to show me this...


Too cute, right readers? She was telling me, "babies sleep." Her babies (& bear) were not like this when I put her down for her nap. After she woke up from her nap, she was playing with them and lined them all up and covered them up with the blankie so they could go to sleep. What a kid! (Apparently though she doesn't know you shouldn't put a blankie over the babies faces!) Here's my little peanut playing mother to her babies...

Then last night at dinner we all had turkey burgers. Of course we cut Em's up into small pieces so it's easier for her to eat. Well, she wanted a bun still even though her burger wouldn't fit on there. So she got a bun. First she was just eating the bun plain and she would take bites of her cut up burger with her fork. Then a little while later I noticed her doing something with her bun. She looks cute and normal here doesn't she, just eating her dinner?


Well, what she was eating readers was not! She put her green beans on her bun and was eating it. A green bean burger I guess! This is what she made...


Mmm.... delicious right? NOT! Sorry if I've grossed you out. I just thought it was high time you see what we go through most evenings at dinner time. No, this isn't the first time she's done weird food concoctions. She's dipped watermelon in ketchup, fruit in her refried beans, carrots in mustard, just to name a few. All you mom's out there with little one's, I'm sure you've experienced food issues like this. (You have right? My daughter isn't the only one?) All you mom's out there with babies who aren't yet eating table food, this is what you have to look forward too! So now that you've seen this lovely burger picture, I'm sure I know what everyone is having for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment