LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, July 17, 2009

Tired Blogger

Well here it is Friday already, and right here is one tired blogger. Sorry readers I missed a couple of days. It's been a busy week with parties, appointments, the zoo, and Evan's "school time" so I'm trying to get caught up! Earlier in the week I attended a party at a friend of mine's. It was an Uppercase Living party. I've heard of many home interior parties, as well as Pampered Chef, Longaberger, Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, etc. I had never heard of Uppercase Living before so I thought I'd check it out! Uppercase Living sells decorative lettering and images (wall appliques) you can put on any walls in your home, or on pretty much any item you desire- decorative plates, boards, tiles, glass, etc. When looking through their catalog at first it is very overwhelming. There's so much to choose from, and then you have to think where you would put one of the images or lettering. It is a pretty neat idea though because instead of having to paint a saying on your walls you can use these appliques. Plus they come in a wide variety of colors so you don't just have to have the normal black, although I do like the black. Here's a few examples from the catalog.

It's too bad we already have the kid's rooms done because there are some really cute sayings.


I like this one for a bathroom. Too bad I don't have enough wall space in my bathroom for it.


Here's one of the tiles you can purchase and then add whatever applique you want to it.


I haven't decided what I'm getting yet, but I think they're a neat way to decorate your home. I'm also thinking of hosting a party possibly this fall. They have a new catalog coming out in August so I can't wait to see the new items. You can check them out on the web at Uppercaseliving.com

Tonight I have a bachelorette party to go to for my friend Missy. We're heading to Harper's (bar/restaurant) in downtown E. Lansing. Should be lots of fun and looking forward to an evening with the girls! I'm wishing the weather would warm back up as it's putting a damper on my outfit for tonight. Now I have to decide it I want to freeze and where my original outfit or find something else. Decisions, decisions! I'm not sure what's in store for the weekend yet. Guess it depends on the weather. We still need to get to the Aquatic Center sometime, I've got laundry to do, grass to cut, garage to clean, house to clean, and the list goes on. I'm also looking forward to some sleep, as Evan is back to having a hard time sleeping in his room this week for some reason so it's made for not very good sleeping. I'll try to get some rest and keep up so you readers have something to read over the weekend!

Before I leave you, I'd like to give a shout out to my niece Kaitlyn. She's been busy with softball since May. First she was on a regular season team and played 3rd base from May until June. Then she made the All-Stars team in July and played center. The All-Stars team won district for their league and then ended up making it to the sectional finals. They were whooping on the other teams like 16-3, 14-2, etc. Unfortunately they were just shy of making state finals so their season came to an end on Wednesday. I'm really proud of her for playing so well, getting lots of hits-doubles and triples. Awesome job K! Sorry Kaite your team didn't make it to state finals, but you should be proud of the wins you did get! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment