LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Wedding Entrance Of All Time

I came across this video on the Today Show on Friday and meant to post it this weekend and didn't get around to it. This couple from Saint Paul, Minnesota danced down the aisle to the song "Forever" and posted the video for family and friends on YouTube. Since then, it has gotten over eight million hits! Crazy, but if you haven't seen it, definitely watch it because it is worth it, and you'll get a good laugh! Here's the link Wedding Entrance Dance

It has to be one of the best wedding entrances of all time! It is super funny and I think a great way to switch things up from a traditional wedding entrance. I can see something like this in my kid's futures when they get married since they are constantly dancing around here and are so into music!

I'm thinking my cousin Matt & his fiancee KaiAnn are getting married next June and they should totally step it up a notch and do something like this for their wedding! How fun that would be! So Matt, I know you follow me on here... time to start dancing with Kai on the weekends and practice up! You both would be awesome at something like this. I can picture it in your wedding plans! LOL! Hope all you readers enjoy the video, I thought it was worth sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment