LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Beautiful Fall Day

Today it was a beautiful fall day! I think it made it up to 70 here. We took advantage of the nice weather and got out for a walk before dinner. I wanted to make sure we got out before it got dark. The minute I mentioned going for a walk the kids ran to the back door! Let's just say they were a little excited to get outside. Evan was out the door and had his bike helmet on in no time. It was nice to get outside and see a little life in the neighborhood. We stopped and chatted with a few friends and enjoyed seeing the fall colors now that the leaves are really changing! Here's a couple pics I took on our walk.

This is the entrance to our neighborhood. Aren't the trees lining the road beautiful? I love the pop of bright colors, while still seeing some green leaves.

I love the bright red color of the leaves on this tree!

Here's my little bike rider loving the chance to ride his bike!

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we're going to have any more nice days this week. Rain is in the forecast for the next three days and the temps are going to be cooler. Bummer. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you live in Michigan. I was just about to pack away the flip flops on Sunday, but I didn't get around to it. Good thing because I got to wear them one more time!

Here's one more picture I thought I'd share. Em had a playdate with her buddy Chloe finally. It had been a couple weeks. I thought all the kids looked cute dressed in their fall colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment