LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Evan's New Haircut

My little guy joined the haircut bandwagon in the Kohuth household and went to get a haircut today. First we cheered on the Spartans to another victory! Woo hoo! Then since Emmaline was still napping after the game, I thought it would be a good time to go get his haircut. So off we went, just the two of us. It's been a very long time since Ev's gone somewhere to get his haircut (usually we do it, but it's been awhile since the last time we did it) so he was a little nervous, but he did fantastic. He was a trooper and sat there like such a big boy the whole time the gal cut his hair. After a few minutes, he was actually really into it and sat there talking to me and the stylist while she cut away!

Here we go... time to cut away!

Got the back done, now time for the front. Doing good!

All done! So cute!

What a handsome little guy I have! (Especially in that cool jersey.)

Evan loves his haircut. He thinks he looks like daddy because it's short. He was telling me all night how much he liked his haircut. He said, "Thanks mommy for taking me to that new place to get my haircut. I really like my hair like this." Silly boy. You're such a big boy Ev, but you'll always be mommy's little guy! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment