LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Monday, October 19, 2009

Morning Fun With The Camera

This morning after I posted pics from the previous post, I had my camera in hand after I unplugged it from the computer, and the kids were asking me to take their picture. So I started snapping away and actually came away with some very cute shots of the kids together. This is a little surprising because it's rare that I get them both looking and smiling at the same time. Usually one is not looking or someone is crying because they don't want their picture taken together. Of course I get the good pictures when I'm just messing around. When I plan to take their picture and get them all dressed up the result is a disaster. Not today, they were all smiles for mommy! So here are the results of my morning fun with the camera!

Love you brother!

Love you sister!

Copycats!

Aren't we cute mommy?

How cute are these kiddos...cute!

1 comment: