LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, October 9, 2009

Uppercase Living Open House

Last night was my first Uppercase Living Open House. My friend Dawn volunteered to be my first hostess! Thanks Dawn! She was a terrific hostess and even supplied us with some yummy festive munchies during the party. The party was small, only about five guests, but we had a fun time nonetheless. Almost everyone there except one had never been to an Uppercase Living open house. I kind of figured that's how it would be because most people have never heard of it. Uppercase Living has only been around for about three years so it's still fairly new. We got a few orders last night, and are waiting for others over the next week. It's very important to measure before you place your order so you've got the expression the right size for the space. With it being their first time at a party, many wanted to go home and measure and decide on colors. There were some who couldn't make the party due to prior commitments so hopefully we'll get some outside orders too. I want Dawn to have great success with her party so she gets some great free and half off items! I promised to share some of my creations with you after the party so here's some of the things I've made with the UL Expressions.

This is the frame I made for Dawn as a special gift for being my hostess! I put a picture of her daughter Maddie in it that was just adorable. (I found the blank frame at Hobby Lobby and then added the "smile" and butterfly embellishments.)

Here's some of my samples- "Sing, Giggle, Dance" is on the punched tile that UL offers. The possibilities are really endless with the UL expressions and embellishments. There are many things you can put expressions on as you can see- ornaments, ceramic plates, wood, glass, leather album, and much more!

Here's a close up of some of the smaller items. The votive on the right that says "Wish" is the etched glass UL offers and makes it look like it's etched right into the glass.

This is the Frameworks Frame that has four acrylic inserts so you can change the frame for different occasions or holidays. I made this one with the pumpkins for fall.
I'm looking forward to many more Open Houses and am looking for hostesses. I'd love to help you decorate your home with this great product. Like I said, the possibilities are endless! You can earn free and half off product by being a hostess so it's a great opportunity to help you get your home decorated to express who you are! So who wants to help me get my business going? Don't be afraid to jump in and host your own open house. The work is minimal, I will do everything for you. All you have to do is invite the guests! Thanks again Dawn for opening your home to your guests and myself! I can't wait to see everyone's expressions up when their orders come in! They're going to look beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment