LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sandwich Time Again

I hope you readers aren't sick of seeing my little girl, but these pictures really are too cute not to share. So bare with me again as I share some more sandwich making pics. I know the Grandparents enjoy seeing them. I just couldn't help myself to grab the camera yesterday when Em was so eager to make her sandwich. So here's my little sunshine taking control of the sandwich making again yesterday at lunch time!

"I'm a big girl mommy, making my own sandwich."

"Yes, I need more cheese! One slice isn't enough!"

"Time to close it up!"

"Voila! Ready to eat my sandwich mommy!"

Isn't she just a doll? Miss Independent on my hands. The funny thing is, she eats the whole darn sandwich when she makes it herself! Not so much when I make it. Mommy's proud of you Emmaline for making your own sandwich again!

No comments:

Post a Comment