LIVE LAUGH LOVE DANCE

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Haircut time

This must be haircut time in our house because Greg cut his hair yesterday (although he usually cuts his hair once a week), I got mine cut tonight, and it's Evan's turn this weekend. I can't bring myself to cut Emme's hair yet. I trim her bangs myself from time to time, but I haven't taken her anywhere to have her hair cut. Although I think she'd look absolutely adorable with a little bob, but her long hair is so fun to do things with! Greg of course cuts his own hair and just takes the razor to it and pretty much shaves all of it off since he doesn't have much to cut! I on the other hand head down the road and around the corner to get mine cut. Tonight I went over to my friend Becky's for a haircut finally. I really wanted to get it cut last month, but September just slipped on by. Plus I thought I was going to grow my hair out a little, but then today I decided that wasn't happening. I don't have much patience to grow it for too long. So then just when I say I'm going to let it grow, I go and chop it off. That's what I did tonight. Not that I had really long hair before, it was right above my shoulders. Now it's a lot shorter though. I like it, and it feels a lot better. I was way overdue for a cut. Thanks Becky for the cut after your busy day! I think this weekend we're going to take Evan somewhere for a haircut. Usually I cut it with the razor, but I think it's time he goes somewhere and gets a good cut! Not that I do a horrible job, but I really only know one way to cut it so I think he should get it cut by someone who really knows what they're doing. Maybe I'll give Em a little bang trim this weekend too. That is, if I can get her to cooperate or get Greg to hold her down because she does not like the scissors!

Besides haircuts, this has been another busy week and it's not over yet! Tomorrow I'm having my first Uppercase Living Open House finally. I'm really looking forward to it and have lots of neat items I've put together to show. Plus there's lots of new UL items out for the holidays that I can't wait to talk about and show the holiday catalog at the party. Cool stuff! Friday I'll be busy making chili for a recycling event/chili potluck on Saturday for the Time Bank. I'm really hoping we get some good participation! All you neighbors... don't forget to put your cardboard and box board out on Saturday morning for us to collect and then join us for the potluck lunch! Sometime over the next few days too I should get some laundry baskets emptied. For some reason, they don't seem to be emptying themselves and are piling up again. Dang laundry! I also need to go out and find Em a hat and mittens. I thought I had a little time, but now that the weather has turned cold so quickly I'm thinking I should try to find some before they're all gone! I was going to post some pictures tonight of my UL items I've put together, but I'm tired. I'll try to post some pictures of them tomorrow after my show for those of you who have been asking. If I don't get a chance tomorrow, I will on Friday!

For now though, a nice cozy warm bed seems to be calling my name soon. Before I go though I'd like to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday! He's traveling for work, but hopefully he still had a good day! Happy birthday Dad/Papa from all of us! Also, a Happy Birthday to a really good neighbor by my dad's who has always been like another Grandma to my sister and I. Happy Birthday Betty! (Betty and her husband Bob have been like another set of Grandparents ever since my sister and I were little. Betty and my Dad share the same birthday and Bob and I have birthdays a day apart. Mine, the 17th of March and Bob's the 18th. Crazy huh?) Good night readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment